Many Visual Studio users have reported blurry fonts in the text editor. I had this problem and was very annoyed by it. By accident, I found a fix. I hope it works for you, too:
- Close all instances of Visual Studio.
- Open regedit.
- Open the tree HKCU\Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\14.0\Text Editor\Global Options.
- Examine the DWORD key TextView/ZoomLevel (yes, that's really the name). This is the percentage value by which VS scales the text editor font.
- If the value is anything other than 100 (decimal), set it to 100.
- Close regedit.
- Reopen Visual Studio and (I hope) enjoy the clean font that's (finally) the same as the one displayed in the "Sample:" window in tools/options/environment/fonts and colors!
This fix might also apply to other versions of VS, but I haven't tried it.